What is your shipping policy?
- We ship anywhere within Canada and the United States. Shipping costs are separate from the cost of the item and calculated at checkout based on your order and where you'e located.
All items are shipped from the Sunshine Coast, British Columbia via Canada Post for domestic orders, and UPS for orders within the United States.
What is your return policy?
- As we are a small company, we appreciate your understanding of our return policy. We stand behind the quality and craftmanship of our products, however if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we do accept returns within 14 days of receipt. We will process a refund to the original method of payment once the item is received back and in the condition it was shipped in. If the item is damaged upon return or never arrives, we will not be able to process a refund. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
Please note that all original shipping charges are non-refundable and return shipping costs will also be the responsibility of the buyer.
Where are your products made?
- All our items are handmade either on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia, or in Vancouver, British Columbia using locally sourced materials.
Read more about us and our process here.
How long will my order take?
- Good things take time. All of our items are hand made to order. Lead times for orders depend on what you're purchasing. Check the product page for the most accurate lead time.
How do I care for my Barter product?
- Each piece has specific care instructions. Please check the 'Details' section on the product page for specific instructions on how to care for your Barter piece.
What payment options do I have?
- We're happy to accept all major credit cards, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Pay Pal and Interact. We also accept e-transfers.
How can I track my order?
- Once you've placed your order, we'll send you a confirmation email. Mid-way through your order's ETA, we'll send you an update email with a more detailed ETA. Once your product has shipped, downloading the ShopApp will allow you to track the status of your shipment once it's left our warehouse.
What currency are your product priced at?
- Our products default to Canadian dollars as we are a Canadian company, however if you're in the United States, head to the bottom left corner of the footer and find a currency selector to look at prices in USD.